Sunday, October 23, 2011

About to start the last full week

I can't believe how time has flown.  Tomorrow starts my last full week.  That's insane.  The week after we have a couple days of classes and then 2 finals on the Friday and one final exam the next Monday. 

Right now I am so overwhelmingly tired and stressed.  I spent all weekend working on a paper.  It's been along time since I had to write a real paper.  I got stuck so many times.  It took a good 4 attempts to even get started.  I finally got into the groove and hammered it out.  Once again, I'm being hit by the "I actually care" bug...  I think it's obvious that I ran out of steam at the end.  That really bothers me right now.  But there's nothing that I have the energy to do about it. 

It's also the right time in the semester to be hit by that horrible cold.  It's creeping in.  Just in time for the crush of final assignments and studying for exams. 

I'm making plans to sleep and sleep and sleep once I've written my last exam on the 7th.  But...  Then I have to start preparing lesson plans for student teaching.  However, I'm really excited about that.  In fact, I'm all done with these papers and assignments and I want to just get on with the teaching part. 

Sadly, it doesn't work that way and I have to get through the next 2 weeks.  Here's to coffee brewed fresh and hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment